Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 02:58   #1

St. Thomas / Jamaica / Cuba / Miami

need two crew to assist delivery captain leaving from st thomas, virgin islands march 2010. duties mainly consisting of night watches. first stop isla beata, dominican republic... then errol flynn marina, port antonio, jamaica (two day stop)... then santiago cuba (four day stop)... then on into miami. craigtstudio@gmail.com
Old 23-02-2010, 08:53   #2

I am interested in aiding you in your delivery. I have sailed to all ports mentioned with the exception of Santiago..I currently live in Key West Fl. Have sailed all over the Caribbean delivering sail and powerboats (sailor first)...I hold a 100 gt license and have chartered and delivered sailboats for the past 12 years..I'm calm and collected in adverse conditions. I'm comfortable in rough seas and am able to hold any watch. I just got back from captaining a 44 Tripp designed Columbia to Guatemala(Rio Dulce) via Roatan..just prior I sailed a small 27 ft Beneteau from Key West to Cartegna without an engine..Although I try not to do such deliveries, the economy being what it is, I needed the work. I can provide a second crew member, male or female. Thanks for your time I look forward to your response.
Old 26-02-2010, 14:09   #3

I am interested in crewing for you. I live in Ft. Lauderdale FL and do a lot of daywork on yachts. I served in the Coast Guard for 4 years and was a Bosun on a cutter. Ive worked on many small boats, sail and motor, and have even crewed aboard a couple of tallships saucj as the HMS Bounty. Your trip sounds right up my alley. If you are interested or would like a copy of my resume just contact me and I will send it post haste. I have my STCW and am a licenced AB.

Thanks,
Sim
Old 28-02-2010, 18:53   #4

Boat: Catalina 27 - Handyman NO# 1229771
Send a message via MSN to tallyhorob
cuba might be a problem for USA ?

Tags
crew, Cuba, delivery, Jamaica, miami, St Thomas