Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-04-2013, 19:31   #1

Boat: Beneteau 50.4
South East Asia Sailing on 50' sloop

Departing Phuket July 1st for sailing to Singapore and Indonesia. Returning to Phuket in the late fall. My 11 year old son is on board who home schooling. We have a compressor for diving. Looking for a crew to help with sailing and normal crew duties and to share the fun.
Old 28-04-2013, 22:53   #2

Boat: BOATLESS !!
Re: South East Asia Sailing on 50' sloop

Hi,..I've sent you an email...
Old 03-05-2013, 18:57   #3

Hi,

I have recently completed my Day Skipper and i would be very interested in helping crew with you. I am currently in Hanoi with my girlfriend, we are leaving for Thailand and Malaysia in 2 weeks with the aim of finding crewing opps. We have booked flights back to the UK on the 31st of July from KL, so would be able to join you throughout july. Beth, my girlfriend has no sailing experience but has owned and lived on a narrowboat in the UK and knows boat life. I am a Design and Technology teacher and would be happy to give your son some ad hoc tuition. Please email if you would like to find out more about us.

Many thanks

Kieran
Old 10-05-2013, 23:55   #4

Hi, I am interested. Presently in phuket. 0848445868
Regards, Jay
Old 17-05-2013, 19:58   #5

Hello,

I'm an 18 year old just about to graduate from high school in the midst of trying to find something to do this summer before I head to the University of Washington Honors Program in late September. The past two summers I've spent volunteering with an organization called Amigos de las Americas in Peru and Mexico, since I haven't been home over the summer, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. My family loves sailing, and the Pacific Northwest is a great place to sail. Personally, I haven't had that much sailing experience, but I love being on the water, being outside, going for adventures, hiking, and having new experiences. I've babysat for our family friends for the past five years, for their two kids who are no five and three, ever since they were infants. I love teaching and working with kids. II had been planning on taking a gap year and working as an au pair in Europe, but I am not allowed to defer enrollment at UW. I would love to discuss more with you the details of your trip. Thank you so much for your time and I hope that you are enjoying sailing with your family!

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
Warmly,
Devi Johnson
Old 17-05-2013, 23:37   #6

Just sent you an email. Currently in Malaysia and definitely interested!
Old 18-05-2013, 02:53   #7

Boat: Beneteau 50.4

Hi Devi,
You are open to adventure right out of high school. Good for you. I am looking for someone who could stay on the boat thru November. Sounds like you have to be back in school in Sept. Hope you find the summer aventure you wish.
Cheers,
Chris
Old 19-05-2013, 20:16   #8

Hi There,

My name is Diego, 34 years old

I find your add on google and I read everything very carefully and I thing I'm that guy that are you talking about :-)

I'm beginner sailer with some experience on board, (in Chile and NZ Bay of Island)

I have already finished the summer season here in Chile,where I was working in a TV reality show, I am planning to do a new trip, for my magazine and a documentary, I just want to have miles and be able to record (film) my journey to someday become a skipper….

....¿Where?...I don't know!!

I would like to find some sailboat that is sailing along Asia or Oceania

I can fly to any part of the world from after 20 of jul from New Zealand, the funy thing is I lived there for two year half.

I normally live in Sydney with my ex partner, she is skipper, I really want to get miles and I would love get one day the yachting master. My dream is to have my own sailing boat one day. I love diving and I'm a filmaker, i will jump in a sailing boat with my nice camera and pro set of lenses to film our trip. I'm a funny guy, hard worked and a dreamer,

I'll love improve considerately my sailing skills, changed my conception of travel abroad and so on my lifestyle, inseparable from the sea nowadays.

I am expecting your answer.

All the best

Diego Pérez F.

Tags
Asia, sailing, sloop