Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2014, 18:25   #1

Boat: Westsail 32
Open ended cruise out of Tampa Bay area

Leaving in Dec. or Jan. for Bahamas and then who knows where. Looking for someone to crew & also enjoy some low budget, laid-back cruising with lots of relaxation and some free, fun stuff. Must be totally honest, dependable, easy-going, level-headed, mature, and able to take take directions and constructive instruction without friction and bad attitude.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:00   #2

Re: Open ended cruise out of Tampa Bay area

Hello,

My name is Gabrielle and I am very interested in joining your crew in January. I am located in Miami, FL and have about 10 years of sailing experience in rivers, bays and have sailed from Miami to the Bahamas for Raceweek in the Abacos. I would love to get more blue water experience aboard a sailboat. I have my ASA 101 and 103 certifications and have been teaching Basic Keelboat sailing for 2 years. I am interested in eventually making my way through the Panama canal and ending up in Costa Rica if that is something that you might be interested in? I would love to bounce around the caribbean or central america a bit before that too!
Let me know,
Gabrielle
Old 02-11-2014, 09:12   #3

Boat: Havsfidra 20

Hello, I should leave the East coast at the end of February for the Abacos, in my own boat.. It would be cool to meet out there :-)

Gil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2014, 09:37   #4

Sounds like a possibility! Give me a call at 727-534-4879, and we can talk things over.

Christian
Old 19-11-2014, 16:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
Leaving in Dec. or Jan. for Bahamas and then who knows where. Looking for someone to crew & also enjoy some low budget, laid-back cruising with lots of relaxation and some free, fun stuff. Must be totally honest, dependable, easy-going, level-headed, mature, and able to take take directions and constructive instruction without friction and bad attitude.
Hi, John here from New England, currently in Pucon,Chile, I would enjoy being your helping hand, I lived for a few months on an old ferro cement sailboat in Corpus Christi Texas, long bit ago. I can fly to Florida anytime, do you know when you would like to leave? What kind of funds would I need?

John
Old 20-12-2014, 12:50   #6

Hello, I may be interested. I am retired USAF, live in Alt Spgs,FL. I own a 32' sail boat, but it's old, so it can't sail long distances. I could drive to Tampa to sail with you for 2-3 week cruises. Let me know. JC
Old 20-12-2014, 14:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppens1 View Post
Hello, I may be interested. I am retired USAF, live in Alt Spgs,FL. I own a 32' sail boat, but it's old, so it can't sail long distances. I could drive to Tampa to sail with you for 2-3 week cruises. Let me know. JC
Thanks for your interest. Give me a call if you would like to talk.

Christian
Old 20-12-2014, 14:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnypanama View Post
Hi, John here from New England, currently in Pucon,Chile, I would enjoy being your helping hand, I lived for a few months on an old ferro cement sailboat in Corpus Christi Texas, long bit ago. I can fly to Florida anytime, do you know when you would like to leave? What kind of funds would I need?

John
Departure date still uncertain. Call if you would like to talk it over. Thanks.

Christian
Old 29-12-2014, 17:50   #9

Hi,
Are you still looking for crew? I have experience and free time.
Kat

Tags
cruise