Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-09-2011, 15:16   #1

Dave PT

I am a Physical Therapist currently working hospital in St Thomas on travel assignment. My contract is up Dec 10, 2011. I have about 30 days in between assignments where I would want to crew down islands. I crewed with my dad and a friend for 10 days along the california coast on 31' Golden Hinde and skippered my fathers boat from Gibralter to Portugal, a 33' Camper Nicholson. I have raced 27' boats for two seasons and while in St Thomas have completed the OUPV (6 pack) course and am currently working on hours for my Charter Captains license. Eventually will get my own boat (in appox 8 months). I am boat crew qualified with Coast Guard Auxillary, am a pretty good navigator and can cook! Dave Newstead 941-780-2943 newsteaddavid7@gmail.com
Old 27-09-2011, 03:24   #2

Location: Moving as a travelling PT...sail a little, work a little
Re: Dave PT

Hi David,
I'm a PT also.....travelling. Just wondering who you are travelling for? How have you found working in ST. Thomas? Like you I have a love of sailing so am very interested in working somewhere like that. I would appreciate talking more with you...
jmac13.jm@gmail.com
Thanks!
Jan