Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2016, 12:44   #1

Boat: Amel Maramu 46
Available at short notice - East Coast Australia/South Pacific

Hello,
I recently sold my Jeanneau DS43 in which I made numerous passages between North Queensland and Sydney. Prior to her purchase I spent three years crewing on various yachts along the east coast including a three week trip from the Cook Islands to Fiji. To date I have in excess of 5,000nm under my belt and looking to build on that experience. Am particularly keen to do a Tasman crossing to NZ and onwards to Tonga/Fiji. My partner and I would also consider joining a vessel crossing the Pacific to Australia.
I'm based in Coffs Harbour, am fit, and available at short notice if you are interested having a chat.
Good luck and fair winds all - Dennis
PS I can be reached via denniscampbell2111 at g mail dot com

Tags
Australia, east coast, south pacific