Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-03-2014, 06:39   #1

Aruba to Bermuda to Azores

Hello, Dutch skipper with 38' Beneteau looking for 2 experienced crew for trip from Aruba to Bermuda and onto Azores and then UK. Boat is well equipped for offshore sailing and ready leave now or within the next 2 weeks. All expenses paid. PM with interest.
Old 02-04-2014, 17:36   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy63
Hello, Dutch skipper with 38' Beneteau looking for 2 experienced crew for trip from Aruba to Bermuda and onto Azores and then UK. Boat is well equipped for offshore sailing and ready leave now or within the next 2 weeks. All expenses paid. PM with interest.
For those that might be interested, I met the skipper Michel last week in Aruba. He is a great guy and the boat is well prepared for the upcoming trip to Bermuda. If the timing works out, I will be joining him myself but he will going with first experienced/suitable crew that is available. Great opportunity for someone looking to gain some more sea miles.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:12   #3

Boat: spirit 41 , 12.20
Re: Aruba to Bermuda to Azores

Dutch , living in Mallorca , I would like , but I have already more then many sea miles made , +3 crossings , henk , Mallorca , kapitan_quike@hotmail.es ,
Old 03-04-2014, 06:59   #4

Hi good morning, am a brazilian sailor, over 20 years experience on all kind of boats, English, Espanish and Portuguese speaker. I really would like to get there, Bermudas, that is the only Island I dont know on the East Cost.
Please take my wish as an important think for you. It is important for me to know Bermudas.
I am available now you dont have to pay me for anything.
my regards

Sergio

Old 03-04-2014, 10:32   #5

I am interested in joining the crew you are assembling. Please provide contact information. My email is quinnbp@aol.com.
Old 08-04-2014, 19:28   #6

Hi there! We are two sailors just completing a delivery from California to Guatemala. We are super keen to sail with you! If you still have places my email is tashverco@hotmail.com. We are familiar with night watches, cooking, engine maintenance etc. and are happy and healthy. I can send more information if it seems possible! Yours tash xo
Old 13-04-2014, 11:57   #7

Send a message via Skype™ to MarcoDePolonia

My name is Mark Swidrowski,age 37, I am professional skipper Yachtmaster Ocean Unlimited PYA and Yachtmaster RYA Commercially Endorsed. In few days I depart to Bahamas with 470Cat delivery.
Early May I would be in Bahamas, looking for crossing or another commitment.

Looking forward to take part in Atlantic crossing back to Europe. Currently I am in St George, Grenada, after 12 month cruising on Caribbean. If you still need qualified easy going crew for crossing perhaps we could match our itinerary. Please send me an email at marcodepolonia at gmail dot com.

Fair winds on your way to Bahamas!

Mark
Old 14-04-2014, 12:20   #8

I've heard from the skipper of this boat that due to time constraints he has decided to have his boat shipped back to Holland. Consider the thread closed.

Tags
Aruba, Azores, Bermuda