Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-11-2012, 22:59   #1

Spindrift 43 :)

Tired of paying moorage fees for a big boat that you don't use any more? Do you dread every check up on your boat- afraid what its state will be? Has it been on the market so long you'd love nothing more than to give it away? Well, here's your chance!

I am a dream live aboard boater. Young and without money to purchase a Spindrift ( pilothouse) for the current asking price of ones out there at the moment- averaging around $95,000.

I have developed a strong personal liking to the Spindrift 43 Pilothouse because of the bumfuzzle blog. It appears very comfortable and compatible.

Personally, I would feel comfortable paying $20,000- not that I think a Spindrift 43 is worth that- it's just my budget at the moment. So, I hope my "offer" is not found offensive. I would probably be happy to pay more if I had it. Just in case the stars align and you really want to have your boat taken off your hands. There is a way out!

Just in case. In a few years I will see where my budget is at and may post again with a bit higher an offer. But for now- it is what it is. If you want out I am here- and hopefully your boat happens to be on the Pacific side of North America- it would just be convenient that way.

All the best and good luck everyone!