Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2014, 12:21   #1

Lease to own wanted in Olympia, WA

Greetings everyone.

I'm an old sailor, but new to the forums. I raised my children aboard a couple of boats in Alaskan waters, but the fall out resulting from a divorce forced me to give up my beloved Esprit. For the past decade I have lived ashore, yearning for the sea each and every day. Now, with my daughters grown, I am actively seeking the opportunity to return to life afloat. I am hoping to find a boat suitable for living aboard and cruising that I would be able to lease to own. My financial situation does not allow the flat out purchase of a boat, but I would rather my $1200 plus currently being spent on rent go toward the financing of my chosen lifestyle. I am looking for something 27' + in Puget Sound. I currently live and work in Olympia, WA, so something local would be easier on all parties concerned. I would continue to live aboard in Olympia until the vessel was paid off (though, of course, sailing the local area as time permitted).

I would appreciate hearing from anyone willing to work with me. Thanks.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:17   #2

Re: Lease to own wanted in Olympia, WA

I had meant to say "$1200+ a month in rent."

Tags
lease, wanted