Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-12-2014, 10:50   #1

Boat: Niagara 35
Cruising Guides and Explorer Charts for Caribbean

I am looking for used cruising guides and explorer charts for the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and U.S. and British Virgin Islands. I also would like guides/charts for the leeward and windward islands. My husband and I just bought a Niagara 35, and we will be heading to Florida (currently in Texas) and then will sail to the Caribbean. This will be our first time sailing in that area. Please let me know if anybody has any books that they are willing to sell. Thanks!
Old 25-01-2015, 19:02   #2

Boat: Gemini 105Mc+
Send a message via Skype™ to Sailorman Ed
Re: Cruising Guides and Explorer Charts for Caribbean

I have the 6th edition Exumas and Ragged Islands in good condition $35 and the Far Bahamas with T&C 5th edition - serviceable condition $25 if you are still looking. We found them to be very accurate.

Tags
Caribbean, charts, cruising, cruising guides, rib