Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-05-2010, 19:42   #1

Boat: Hudson CC 51
Coronado 35

I have a 35 coronado in great condition. Draws 5ft but is loaded and ready to go. AC 5k gen, solar panels, wind gen, windlass, Roller furling, lazy jacks, mast steps, DepthSounder, radar, gps, vhf, auto pilot upgraded rigging, tank racks. Separate Main engine (Perkins M30), Generator (Northern lights 5k)and 2 house bank batteries with connecting switches many extras. New awlgrip and bottom 1 year ago(kept in fresh water canal). Also has dingy davit that could accomodate Stillraining's platform.
Not a 200k bluewater boat but "Illusions" is very strong and roomy with almost to much storage. Sails beautifully, and has never let me down in 15 years of cruising through Florida and the Bahamas and has handled some very serious weather for long periods without a hickup.
I just bought a 51' Hudson and was going to strip her of solar and wind gen and sell her when I was done renovating the Hudson. But I hate to do that since it is all there and ready to go for her new life. She is ready to cruise and gets many complements. Asking 25k but will negotiate for some equiptment I'd like for the Hudson if the buyer doesn't want it. Let me know if your interested and I'll send some pics and a real breakdown, Happy hunting
sailingbum1 at hotmail dot com

Old 21-06-2010, 19:34   #2

Were looking for an Erickson 35 or sometin bigger but would settle for a Coronado any day.. Were looking to head over to Florida to weather out Hurricane Season buy a boat and sail home... Cant wait for the break just sold my bar 3 years of 14 hour days.. Please send the photos ect.. smilemusic@hotmail.com have you the boat on a slip?