Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Seamanship, Navigation & Boat Handling > OpenCPN
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-12-2023, 13:48   #1

Login with O-charts plugin failure

My Samsung Tab A8 tablet no longer wants to connect to the O-Charts.org server. As a result, I can no longer access my card licenses. I use (the paid version) OpenCPN for Android 5.8.4 and the O-Chart plugin version 1.0.44.0. I receive the following message from the O-Charts plugin; Message from o-charts_pi, Internet communication error code {0}.
The system worked without any problems until I wanted to store the maps on a SIM card. Both OpenCPN and the storage location for the maps are now back on the internal memory of the tablet.
I tried the following:
- Updated the Android version of my tablet to the latest version.
- Internet with other programs is no problem!
- O-Cart plugin checked for latest version, account details checked and finally reinstalled.
- OpenCPN reinstalled.
- Searched the Cruisers forum for this problem. There was another person who had this problem and eventually bought another tablet.
Who knows?
Arjen Weber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charts, plug, plugin