Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2021, 19:54   #1

Boat: Still looking for an education
Awed and confused

There's no denying that many of you here know, and have forgotten more than I or many others will ever hope to know...

That said, it seems everyone spreadsheet races their feelings and decisions against everyone else's here...
The Wife and I hope to be shopping in the coming years, with plans to not have any plans, and as such are either looking for a unicorn or a Swiss army knife, but we don't know enough to know what we don't know ...
So, what are you sailing, where and how do you sail, and what do you like and dislike about your own vessel/cruising ground decisions?

Not in the least trying to start a forum flame war, and I'd consider it out of bounds to criticize another's ideal of perfection, just looking for the community's highlights and lowlights of their own decisions.

Thanks in advance for your insights, and apologies in advance for any flames this may stoke.
SCWentz is offline   Reply With Quote