Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-11-2022, 04:18   #1
cruiser

Boat: Sabre 34-1 CB, 34 feet
Another Idiotic "What Boat Should I Buy?" Thread

I have never set foot on a boat. However, I have suddenly developed an avid interest in buying a very expensive boat. I have half a million dollars to spend. I have noticed that many of you love to endlessly recommend boats to buy, so here is my criteria:

Bluewater worthy, so I can sail in the deep blue sea and cross oceans, if I develop the urge!

Fast racing boat, so I can humiliate the others who spend thousands on lesser yachts!

Built like a tank, so it lasts forever!

Euro styling, because I love that cheap plastic look, with sharp angles and pointed pieces, and large windows everywhere! Plus, I enjoy the thrill of the risk that the keel or rudder may fall off at any moment! And they are expensive!

Here is how it works, you spend your energy and time recommending various boats and arguing with each other, and, after three or more pages, I will reject everything you write with questionable grammar, lots of exclamation points to show how enthusiastic I am, plus add some LOLs and other silly errata that will cause you to question whether someone who cannot write a coherent sentence could possibly have a thousand dollars, much less the half million I claim.

Let’s start the fun! LOL
Sailor Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat