Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-12-2021, 15:34   #31
running down a dream

Boat: cape dory 30 MKII
Send a message via Yahoo to gonesail
Re: Mooring in U.S. Waters

just tell em you are vaccinated .. and stick to it
Old 16-12-2021, 15:34   #32

Boat: 2010 Jeanneau SO 44i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv_pelagia View Post
How effective? How about effectiveness in reducing deaths?
Attachment 249899
I see you’ve swallowed the hook, good on ya mate.
Old 16-12-2021, 16:51   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodesman View Post
What narrative is that? The information has always been there, on the CDC site as well as others. There are a list of side-effects, as well as potentially adverse reactions. At no point was it ever stated that 100% protection would be achieved with these shots. Again the data is out there for anyone who opens their eyeballs. To say otherwise is being untruthful or willfully ignorant.
I am sad that my post has agitated you, I strive to be respectful to all that post.
Old 16-12-2021, 19:29   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by George DuBose View Post
The latest for air travelers is that US citizen or not, everyone has to have a PCR test 24 hours prior to arrival, not 72 hours.

I think that if a person goes to a hospital with Covid and has refused vaccinations, the doctors should say, "Take two aspirins and go home."

My wife (a doctor) says that unvaccinated people that go to the hospital with Covid should have to pay their medical bills out of pocket.

Unvaccinated people put the rest of us at risk regardless of their "rights"...

My father died from polio six months before the vaccine was released. We have practically "beaten" polio out of existance. How do you think we are going to beat Covid by sucking on Tootsie Roll Pops???
vaccinated people can get C just as easily as nonvacinated folks , some of the highest vaccinated countries like Isreal have very high mortality check out iceland an Gibraltar as well
like the flu we will have annual bad seasons, can anybody explain why 2018 was a far worse year as far as mortalities than the latest 2019 and 2020
not that hard, every death is way to easily called covid no questions asked after that let alone autopsies
Pcr test and the high cycles levels being used to claim record infections bring about fear and more measures due to very high false positives
the run on the testing centers is overwhelming with this new omnicron thing and many had to close maybe good to shut off tv's every once in a while to return to our basic normals ( it is still there!)
To your health
Old 17-12-2021, 06:01   #35

Boat: 47' Olympic Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.K. View Post
vaccinated people can get C just as easily as nonvacinated folks ,
A complete and utter falsehood. The vaccine is not 100% effective, but does significantly reduce the chance of contracting covid, and reduces the severity of infection. In all populations, the rate among the unvaccinated is much greater than in the vaccinated population.
Old 17-12-2021, 06:09   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kd9truck View Post
I am sad that my post has agitated you, I strive to be respectful to all that post.
Who says I'm agitated? I disagreed with something you posted. I asked you where this "narrative" you described is, but let's face it - you won't be able to produce evidence of something that doesn't exist.
Old 17-12-2021, 06:55   #37

Quote:
Who says I'm agitated? I disagreed with something you posted. I asked you where this "narrative" you described is, but let's face it - you won't be able to produce evidence of something that doesn't exist.
You actually agreed with most of what I posted, your accusations to the falsehood of my personal experience is an attack on my character, and your opinion has nothing to do with the OP. If you need to because of your emotional state PM me.
Please be well.
Old 17-12-2021, 07:28   #38

Quote:
vaccinated people can get C just as easily as nonvacinated folks , some of the highest vaccinated countries like Isreal have very high mortality check out iceland an Gibraltar as well
like the flu we will have annual bad seasons, can anybody explain why 2018 was a far worse year as far as mortalities than the latest 2019 and 2020
not that hard, every death is way to easily called covid no questions asked after that let alone autopsies
Pcr test and the high cycles levels being used to claim record infections bring about fear and more measures due to very high false positives
the run on the testing centers is overwhelming with this new omnicron thing and many had to close maybe good to shut off tv's every once in a while to return to our basic normals ( it is still there!)
To your health
And Birds Aren't Real
Old 17-12-2021, 07:33   #39

Quote:
A complete and utter falsehood. The vaccine is not 100% effective, but does significantly reduce the chance of contracting covid, and reduces the severity of infection. In all populations, the rate among the unvaccinated is much greater than in the vaccinated population.
with all due respect, you may have heard about these US senators starting investigations into higher cycles being used in the unvaccinated testing than the vaccinated
well I took the double shot of astra , Not out of conviction and i don't like to excide strife between the vaccinated and non vaccinated no divide and conquer strategy for me
Africa has a vaccination rate of 7% yet 100 times less infections than France
and 150 less mortality as well

Unfortunately, alternative pre treatment was Not allowed here in the west and got waived away with derogatory comments like horse medication many drugs these days are still made from animals like insulin, pigs!( may be synthetic these days )
Invermetcine Hydrocine chloraquine even asperine
India has hugely benefited from some of these to the extent that the crisis is over
In some African countries same story great results alternative drugs as prevention
NO we don't read that in the corporate news and ther are reasons for that but this is beyond the topic
Merry Peacefull Christmas
Old 17-12-2021, 08:08   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kd9truck View Post
You actually agreed with most of what I posted, your accusations to the falsehood of my personal experience is an attack on my character, and your opinion has nothing to do with the OP. If you need to because of your emotional state PM me.
Please be well.
Your post implied that your "personal experience" was the opposite of the "narrative they are putting out there" as you described it. I've not made any accusations of falsehoods with regards to your personal experience. I said the information about side-effects and adverse reactions is available, has been since it has become known, and to say otherwise would be a falsehood.
Old 17-12-2021, 08:18   #41

Quote:
Africa has a vaccination rate of 7% yet 100 times less infections than France
and 150 less mortality as well
You know that Africa is a continent, not a country don't you? Different rates in different countries within Africa. And there are far more variables at play, than just vaccination. Population density, number of large urban areas, number of travellers to a country, measures it took or didn't take during waves of the pandemic, seasonal weather changes and so on. Some of the disparity in the rates comes down to that particular country's ability to track and report cases, or in some cases their willingness to tell the truth. If you honestly believe that China's only had 100,000 cases then I've got a great Florida real estate deal for you.
Old 17-12-2021, 11:09   #42

Quote:
You know that Africa is a continent, not a country don't you? Different rates in different countries within Africa. And there are far more variables at play, than just vaccination. Population density, number of large urban areas, number of travellers to a country, measures it took or didn't take during waves of the pandemic, seasonal weather changes and so on. Some of the disparity in the rates comes down to that particular country's ability to track and report cases, or in some cases their willingness to tell the truth. If you honestly believe that China's only had 100,000 cases then I've got a great Florida real estate deal for you.
Point taken , i did not have the specific countries at hand so i generalized
I have a friend who went to china 2 months before all this started she is still there by the way and has a very normal life (unvaccinated) so far

Big tech companies have tried to compare this epidemic to the Spanish flu out break
Death toll there around 54 million world wide on a population of 1.4 billion at that time ; extrapolate these numbers to this "epidemic" we would have 220 million death on close to 8 billion
Talking about honesty and truth, maybe these 2 items are the biggest victims
in the entire narrative
in the not so long ago past there have been major events that were explained away in a way that even a 6 year old could poke a hole through the stories,yet never any true investigations no charges nothing , and now we have to believe all this
Old 17-12-2021, 11:16   #43

Boat: Beneteau/343

Quote:
Originally Posted by George DuBose View Post
The latest for air travelers is that US citizen or not, everyone has to have a PCR test 24 hours prior to arrival, not 72 hours.

I think that if a person goes to a hospital with Covid and has refused vaccinations, the doctors should say, "Take two aspirins and go home."

My wife (a doctor) says that unvaccinated people that go to the hospital with Covid should have to pay their medical bills out of pocket.

Unvaccinated people put the rest of us at risk regardless of their "rights"...

My father died from polio six months before the vaccine was released. We have practically "beaten" polio out of existance. How do you think we are going to beat Covid by sucking on Tootsie Roll Pops???
I’m of the belief that unvaccinated covid cases should be directed to the “thoughts and prayers tent”. This leaves hospitals open for others.
Old 17-12-2021, 12:21   #44

Quote:
Why were 'flu numbers way down in 2019/2020/2021?

What part of how exactly social isolation & mask wearing works, are you failing to understand?

The 'flu numbers are proof that social isolation and masks work!
Old 17-12-2021, 12:27   #45

Boat: Pearson 10M

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromoregon View Post
I’m of the belief that unvaccinated covid cases should be directed to the “thoughts and prayers tent”. This leaves hospitals open for others.
Personally I am in 100% agreement with you. I believe that Singapore has done exactly that, withholding insurance payments for those who are unvaccinated. However it's a bit of a slippery slope, what do you do with people who injure themselves driving drunk? What about smokers who have emphysema or lung cancer? Me personally, I would restrict coverage in all these circumstances but I totally understand that I say so from a position of arrogance. I assume that I will not be denied coverage should I fall off my mountain bike (again).
Closed Thread

Tags
mooring, water