Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-05-2022, 19:50   #1

Boat: 1974 Olympic Adventure Ketch
Inflatable Fender Brand Luoweikadeng

Hi Cruisers,
As we gear up for our next big trip, we'd like to augment our supply of regular fenders with some of the inflatable ones that are easier to stow off deck. These things are pricey! I found this brand on Amazon and wondered if anyone has real world experience with this brand. It's roughly half the cost of the brands they carry at Fisheries Supply. I've never heard of it, and although I can find these fenders sold a number of places, I don't see any reviews or references to people having actually used them, with the exception of one person who used it in a lighter weight application than our boat. (A big, heavy 47ft sailboat). At this price I'm tempted to buy a couple and put them to the test locally before we leave the dock. But still I wonder if any other boaters have used them and can give me some real world feedback on their quality. https://www.amazon.com/Luoweikadeng-.../dp/B0916YP5LD
MWhite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fender, inflatable