Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-03-2016, 10:33   #1

Loss of prime in fw pump

Sorry, this is my third post today! Having a bad plumbing day I quess. Anyways, my other problem (the last one I hope) is that after draining my freshwater system to replace a 35 gallon water bladder that leaked, I can't get the system to pressure up. It worked fine before I drained it, but now is just a trickle. The pump is a jabsco belt driven diaphram pump that is supposed to be self priming. The motor works fine and the belt is tight. There is an accumulator after the pump. I've run the pump for at least a minute or two with no result. Is their a way to syphon the water through or is the pump toast?
osprey877 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off