Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Plumbing Systems and Fixtures
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2017, 09:39   #1

Boat: Endurance 35 Pilothouse Cutter
ISO Through hull shut off valve, 2 and 1/2 inch.

I have a thru Hull fitting that is closed with an two and a half inch bronze cap. It is bronze fitting. I would like to put a shut off valve on this hole through my boat, and be able to use it as a drain for my cockpit it is just above the waterline under the counter of the stern, and when I am motoring it leaks a trickle of water I know I need to rebed that through Hall but I would like to screw on a proper shut off valve so that I could put some hoses on to it and add some extra drains to my cockpit which only has two small drains right now which are shared by the bilge pumps and the two side deck drains. Not enough. I contacted the manufacturers of marlon fittings but their biggest one is 2 in.
AZ-Oldguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hull