Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-08-2017, 11:41   #1

Boat: Ericson 39
2 Crew wanted to sail from New Jersey to Florida this fall

Hi,

I have a 1971 Ericson 39 currently in Hancock Harbor marina in southern New Jersey. This fall, late October early November, I want to sail her down the eastern seaboard to Titusville Florida. My eventual destination is Luperon Bay in the Dominican Republic, but that will be another trip. I'm looking for 2 crew to help sail her south. I'm easy to get along with and my friend will likely join us as well. I've had this boat a year and my friend and I sailed her from Greenport New York to where she is now on Delaware Bay. I have a full time job and can only afford to take a week or 2 off at a time. We figure 8 days sail, non stop to florida. We have a small fridge and solar panel but the current alcohol stove doesn't work so we were using 2 butane stoves. I'm hoping to get the more labour intensive work done in the Dominican where labour rates are low. My skype is chuckeroo86 and my phone is 514-941-7269. I live in Montreal.
WesHeald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 13:02   #2

Boat: Pearson Triton 28
Re: 2 Crew wanted to sail from New Jersey to Florida this fall

I can make the trip. I'm a seasoned sailor/racer.
Easy going Captain that just wants to sail sail sail!
Basic diesel engine maintenance experience. Great sailing skills. I can help get you where you want to be on time.
Best of luck
Robin
Robin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:48   #3

Re: 2 Crew wanted to sail from New Jersey to Florida this fall

I may be on my time off and would be interested in this trip. I'm a navigation officer on the Great Lakes. Also avid racer/sailor. On my boat now in fact. I'll try to get in touch with you later this week.

Sincerely,
Mark
Mark2772 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew wanted, florida, new jersey, sail, wanted