Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-04-2014, 09:17   #1
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Halifax NS
Boat: Niagara 42
Posts: 1
Registration/licence for punt

I have been told that if I plan on sailing in US territorial waters I will need to license my punt regardless of the hp of the engine on the boat. Is this actually the case? I have my cruising permit and all other paperwork is in line and up to date. All I need to know is about the punt.
Greig Carroll
S/V Lequesteau
Lequesteau is offline   Reply With Quote

enc, registration

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
licence upgrade captjohn360 General Sailing Forum 4 09-12-2015 06:04
cat at punt gorda fl rancher44 Multihull Sailboats 2 20-08-2013 12:09
Canadian cruisers: licence or registration? enovillo Boat Ownership & Making a Living 14 12-05-2012 11:52
Question regarding licence number Acoron Meets & Greets 14 11-07-2008 12:59
ham / ssb licence requirements british flag vessels douglas family Marine Electronics 11 01-05-2007 01:05

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.