1. Buyers broker? Discuss with Buying Broker
2. Selling broker? Sellor
3. Is the split between those two 50/50? Discuss with Buying Broker
4. The boat need sails
set up for sea trial? SELLOR
6. Launch and Haul for Survey
? Discuss with Broker(s). The cost of storing on the hard
typically includes a haul and launch. If the boat is launched and it remains in the water
and you buy it, then the cost was paid by the sellor as part of storage
. If you decide NOT to buy the boat, expect to be on the hook for the launch and subsequent haul along with any re-winterization costs.
7. Getting batteries charged and ready? SELLOR
8. Licensed Captain
for the survey
9. Fuel tank
is empty? Sellor, discuss with broker
10. Other? requires elaboration.