Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-02-2017, 14:32   #1

Boat: CHB, 1981 Trawler, 41'
Need 2 people Cruise 44'CHB to Calif

Hello again. OK, I am planing to bring my 44' CHB down from WA state to San Diego. I need two people to help me bring it down. I am qualified 100ton Capt. I have a tremendous amount of experience offshore in most waters of WA, Alaska, Oregon, FL, Calif. Anyway I had some good interest last time I wrote this ad. But now I am getting close to making the trip. I want to try for just one stop if the weather holds. Let me know, thanks. I don't have a date set in stone yet, but I would say around the 1st week or 2nd in April. You don't need any experience. I am planning on 10 days max or sooner. But it does depend on weather. I want to fish as much as possible and load up the 10-CF freezer. Let me know, thanks. I'll be driving up with my car. The only thing I can think that would change anything is if it sold between now and then. I have it for sale, but it has been for sale for awhile. Give me a phone number if interested, thanks.
Santana2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 16:10   #2

Re: Need 2 people Cruise 44'CHB to Calif

Interested... no experience no expectations
Laid back chill personality. Ready for adventure. I'm in Vancouver WA email me at firstquarter2006@gmail.com. my name is Joe have crossed Columbia bar a couple times charter fishing. Other than that what can I say, let's fill the fridge. I smoke but don't drink. Thanks
Sail1360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 15:17   #3

Real interested, no experience either but my friend just bought a boat in San Diego and I'm trying to get down there and if I could get some experience along the way that'd be perfect. david.scaro55@gmail.com or 262-374-2394 by tele
Davebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 16:49   #4

Boat: Westcoast Bayrunner 20 Fishing Skiff

CAPT.
I am experienced crew and used to commission CHB boats. I do not know which one you have. Sail or power. Engines? I have time on both types of vessels.
I have fished. 10 cf freezer would be one good stop for rockfish in the old days on a pleasure craft. Yes I am also a cutter and fillet man. I have a trip in April on the 20 and 21st, so I have to be back well in advance of that. you can reach me at ben. Ham il ton at sbc global dot net. or three ten, five nine two, seven four oh! nine. leave msg on cell. I live near Marina del Rey and LAX. Please keep me posted. Ben Hamilton
Crusty Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 22:58   #5

Sounds like a Great trip Captain. I have sailed and motored no certification no sea sickness. Only bad habit is Fishing. (916) 792 six 1 eight 1.
tnx, Steve
nobaddays is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cal, cruise