Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2017, 14:14   #1

Boat: Lagoon 500
Mature Stable Crew

Greetings Skipper! I am available from November 24, 2018 onward if you would like an additional. Please feel free to call me at any time. My phone number is (US): (318)205-3807 or lanegowenhotmail. Additionally, I can assure you I am financially secure, can cover my travel and any incidental expenses along the way.

A little about me:

I have retired early to travel. I am a "blue water" sailor (Atlantic, Caribbean, Mediterranean, etc.). Most recently I have been to the Bahamas, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Florida, New Orleans, and now Ocean Shores WA. I live in a nice home about 100 yards from the beach. Well educated and very polite. I run 3 miles every morning and ride my bike the rest of the time. Bachelors and Masters Degrees from a major university (Big 10 conference). Two daughters both finishing their PhD’s this year. Fun-loving guy and a great friend. These days you will generally find me in shorts, t-shirt, and sandals…I'm pretty casual. Love a good conversation and a glass of wine or spirits at the end of the day.

Some specifics:

1. I am single, a United States citizen, 61 years old, and in excellent health.
2. Excellent swimmer with certified CPR and first aid training. No seasickness,
3. Excellent teacher.
4. Good photography and videography skills (over 250,000 views of my photos on Google).
5. Over 2,000 NM by sailboat and 400 additional by power boat.
6. I love water sailing">blue water sailing having sailed the Atlantic and Caribbean.
7. Good troubleshooter, plumber, and fair electrician.
8. Good fisherman. Also, I do the fish cleaning and cooking… just a good cook overall.
9. Superior general maintenance and construction skills.
10. Experienced senior leadership in food and heavy manufacturing.
11. My passport is current. Also, I have Global Entry and an international driver's license.
13. Positive attitude, easy going, and a self-starter.
14. YouTube channel "Travel Lane"...currently under construction.
lanegowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 14:45   #2

Re: Mature Stable Crew

Sounds like you would be a good addition to any crew. Good luck on your search. I will keep you in mind if I need anyone.
Captandrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew