Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Atlantic & the Caribbean
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 09:16   #76

Boat: Hunter Legend 40
Re: Best Year-Round Cruising - US / Caribbean

Quote:
Originally Posted by David M View Post
.....that I can keep the boat for a year and still get to use it most of the year and not have to put it on the hard during hurricane season.

Hawaii
I know this is a slightly old post, but I agree David. Hawaii to me is the perfect place to be. Everything there is wonderful and perfect weather year around. An occasional storm. I'm prejudiced. I've been there 5 times and every time I want to stay and never leave. I'm buying a boat in the Bay area. Right now I plan to stay there until June then head to the Islands. Do you know anything about Marina's there? I've heard varying rates and availability from different sources. Regards.

I'm wet nurse to a last place dead to the neck up ball club and I'm choking to death.
gpshephe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Caribbean, cruising