Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-08-2017, 23:15   #13
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 423
Re: Beneteau 423 2003 2 cabin 220v French made model fully equipped with EVERYTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralReefer View Post
Quite honestly theres a 1998 36 foot beneteau oceans on here in USA for 48k with similar accommodation....seems way too high especially with old standing rigging etc....and its a beneteau....
Interesting find! A few things to note about our boat since not all Beneteau are the same. Mine is not from 1998, it's from 2003. Mines not 36 feet, it's 43. The standing rigging isn't old, it's from 2015 and cost almost as much as the beneteau you speak of because it was done of the highest quality possible, mine is not in Florida, where boats are a dime a dozen, it's in Fiji, cruising paradise where many Australians and Kiwis will appreciate a modern European boat (caviar is cheaper in Russia, Spanish pata negra ham is cheaper in Spain, German cars are cheaper in Germany, etc.). And if you think living on a 36 ft boat is the same as a 43ft, or the safety of crossing an ocean, or the speed you'll get on passage...

Why am I wasting my time replying?

I'll go back to my sunset cruising in Fiji until the right buyer comes along who'll appreciate what I have for sale!

Tags
beneteau, cabin, enc, model