Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-02-2018, 16:33   #1

Boat: Lagoon 400
Bimini options

Still working on getting everything ready before we can get underway. Still wrapping up a few mechanical things but time to think about other items. So one of several things needing done is to replace Bimini. Trying to get an idea on how much to budget for? Currently in Tampa FL area but heading south and then over to Bahamas hopefully soon.. Better options S. Florida or Bahama's? Want full cover, zip sides, front, back.

Then from there need to replace cushions so same location thing as to find good job at a good price if that is even possible.

Thanks for any input or locations, even ones to avoid would be helpful in my search. or is it a quest? Oh and of course the Admiral must sign off on it as well.

Thanks again.
pondering65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 12:15   #2

Boat: Lagoon 400
Re: Bimini options - Reposting question

Since we gotten several looks but no responses, it leads me to ask this question; Can one order a Bimini direct from Lagoon and or a Lagoon dealer?

Thanks
pondering65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 07:25   #3

Boat: 450S
Re: Bimini options

My dealer told me he could get a bimini from lagoon for my 450s
Pascals Wager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 08:03   #4

Boat: Kelley-Peterson 46 cutter
Re: Bimini options

My Stack-Pack mainsail cover was made in Barbados, and sent to us in Washington State. I assume the fabric work is cheaper there. But I have no contacts or links to give. Maybe your local sailmakers will know more. I don't think a fabricator will be difficult to find where you're headed. Our dodger was custom-built by Iverson and they can probably build what you need and send it; at US prices.
KP44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bimini