Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2015, 02:37   #1

Looking to enjoy a cruising boat!

Hi there, I am Will and I am from Costa Rica, I hold a USA Visitor and Crew Visa, I have some sailing experience, I am currently in New Zealand as deckhand and cook in 65 feet Cat, I am not a smoker, I am social drinker and very open- minded.
I am an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. I am a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When I travel I love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and am always up for a challenge. I thrive in a culture where other share my deep appreciation for land, and I believe life is best lived outdoors. I love a hard hike, but also love the water and I am happy to spend a day beach side. I thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. I am keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than my own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. I am not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives me endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:52   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: Looking to enjoy a cruising boat!

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Will.

Tags
cruising