Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-05-2014, 10:39   #1

Florida to Isla Margarita

I will be leaving in a day or so and have space for an additional person. This would be an unpaid one way position on a unique, fast and comfortable boat. Possibility of help with travel home or onwards.
If your seabag is packed and you are looking for a great ride PM me today.
Old 18-05-2014, 23:43   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor
Re: Florida to Isla Margarita

Whats the Itinerary , where will you stop off. How long will you take to do the voyage? Are you just making a beeline for Margarita to get the cheap fuel ? and then cruise after? Need more info ....
Old 19-05-2014, 05:42   #3

This is a delivery directly to Margarita. There may or may not be any stops. The time for this boat should be from 10 - 15 days, as I said she is fast and points well. There is no option for cruising, at least on this boat afterwards. Sorry for the short answers but I am really rushing around with last minute needs.

I am a delivery skipper and when I find I have an extra berth, after my crew is accommodated, I offer it to the sailing community, so it is often last minute.
Old 19-05-2014, 21:22   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor

Thanks for the info , best wishes for your voyage , must be a fast boat indeed to make that trip in ten days .
Old 21-05-2014, 12:57   #5

Boat: Baba 35'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captandrew View Post
I will be leaving in a day or so and have space for an additional person. This would be an unpaid one way position on a unique, fast and comfortable boat. Possibility of help with travel home or onwards.
If your seabag is packed and you are looking for a great ride PM me today.
This would be a VERY uphill voyage! I have sailed the reverse route and may do this route next year. You'll need a pretty big engine. I'd be interested in hearing your route and tactics. The Donald Street method?

Tags
florida