Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-02-2016, 05:57   #1

Female experienced sailor looking to cruise south from panama

Hello!
Are you in Panama or Colombia looking for someone to help you cross to the South Pacific? I have been working as a crew for charter boats for the last year and I am looking to explore new waters. The captain has trained me well so I have experience in basic maintenance, navigation and manoeuvres and am always eager to learn more. I am also happy to help with the cooking. I am not able to contribute anything financially, but I am more than happy to offer a positive energy, sense of adventure and a helping hand!

I look forward to hearing from you.
Sarah
Old 14-03-2016, 15:09   #2
woc

Boat: Lagoon450
Re: Female experienced sailor looking to cruise south from panama

Hi Sarah,
I am already in the South Pacific having sailed from Panama early last month. Unfortunately my partner dropped out for family reasons and I am looking for some help to carry on. My plan is to sail the South Pacific for the season and end it in October in Singapore. If interested, please contact me on "woc@myiridium.com"
Your response is time sensitive. Hope to hear from you
Gert
Old 14-03-2016, 16:09   #3

Boat: Oday sloop 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorsarah View Post
Hello!
Are you in Panama or Colombia looking for someone to help you cross to the South Pacific? I have been working as a crew for charter boats for the last year and I am looking to explore new waters. The captain has trained me well so I have experience in basic maintenance, navigation and manoeuvres and am always eager to learn more. I am also happy to help with the cooking. I am not able to contribute anything financially, but I am more than happy to offer a positive energy, sense of adventure and a helping hand!

I look forward to hearing from you.
Sarah
any luck finding a boat ? I would like to find a partner for hire as in we get paid any comments please email me direct
thanks
Paul
Old 08-04-2016, 12:33   #4

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 54

Hi Sarah We will be transiting the Canal late April then heading across the Pacific early May.
We do share food and drink expenses and personal country entrance fees.however I take care of all other expenses.
I am retired and taking Watevaworx back to New Zealand from a few seasons in the Adriatic. I am retired and pretty
User friendly.Watevaworx is a 54ft 2011 Beneteau. If you are interested contact us on watevaworx@my iridium.net
Cheers. Glenn

Tags
cruise, enc, Panama, sail