Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-10-2010, 22:27   #1

Boat: 22' ODay
Send a message via Yahoo to jimberry67 Send a message via Skype™ to jimberry67
Father & Son for Crew to . . . Wherever

Aloha all! Ok heres the story, A father (48) putting business on hold to try and reconnect with his 20 y/o son by going on an adventure and writing a book about it (a bit cathartic) both of us are level headed and intuitive, I have quite a bit of inland and coastal experience with my father, I am ex Navy, a bos'n mate with crossover to gunner. Him, no seafaring experience at all (but eager to learn, confident, willing and trustworthy) this is a life experience for him. We are looking to crew on a boat bound for Australia, Brazil, Europe (open to most possibilities, but want a final destination where we can continue on by foot). We can pay for our own stores and pull our own weight, no drama here, but not afraid to mix it up to protect the boat or crew if there is no other option to be found. Any takers? I can be reached at jim berry 67 at gee mail dot com