Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012, 10:21   #1

American Couple - Early 50s

Professional, fit and adventurous, both have lived and spent extensive time overseas working and adventure traveling. Can communicate in six languages between us. Relaxed, enjoys other cultures. Experienced cooks, divers, team players and very responsible.
Looking to gain sailing knowledge and exposure to water sailing">blue water sailing.
Old 16-01-2012, 13:37   #2

Boat: Jeanneau,Sun Odyssey,47 feet
Re: American Couple- early 50s

Hi, You never mentioned your ages nor where you want to go? We are looking for a crew to thru the Pacific. We are a franco american family with one child, a girl who is ten. More info please. thank you, Elizabeth
Old 16-01-2012, 15:14   #3

I am 55, Italian, she is French and 50. Both athletic and in excellent health. I am very mechanically inclined, good with engines and electrical systems. No preference on where to sail and we want to pay for our own food.
Please tell us when and from where you plan on departing.
We will be in Italy from the January 18-31, 2012

Regards,

Joe
Old 01-02-2012, 16:31   #4

Boat: Pearson 424 Ketch 42' Xanadu IV

Hi Oneline,
I have read a couple of your posts. My wife and I are leaving Toronto at the end of May 2012. We are going to go out the St. Lawerance, down through PEI, Nova Scotia and so on to New York and points south and wintering in the Bahamas. If you are interested in parts of the trip, send me an e mail at svxanaduiv AT gmail DOT com

Jack
Old 04-02-2012, 10:46   #5

Svxanaduiv,

The e-mail you requested has been sent.

Thanks,

Joe
Old 10-02-2012, 03:39   #6

We are not a sailboat - we are a 60+ motor yacht (trawler) looking for someone to join us April-October for adventure cruising on east coast of North American. We are also in our 50's and fit -do a lot of hiking, diving, fishing, and general exploring off the beaten path. We are former sailors but have made the transition to a trawler. Want someone to share the work and add some hands for safety. If this is of interest email to cruiserswanted at gmail dot com
Old 10-02-2012, 04:25   #7

Thanks for the opportunity. We would prefer a sailboat.
All the best!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:54   #8

Re: American Couple - Early 50s

Hi

I am looking for crew to sail from St Lucia to Australia aim to leave May 18th

7 month stroll through Pacific

Details are Robin Toozs-Hobson - A short resumé - shared costs

Boat is a Beneteau 505

Please e-mail me if of interest

Regards

Robin
Old 14-02-2012, 07:41   #9

Boat: Jeanneau,Sun Odyssey,47 feet

Hi, it is Elizabeth again, sorry to take so long to respond, but we do not always find free WIFI. Our sailboat is 47 feet long, we left France the first of September 2011 and have traveled since. We are currently in Puerto Rico and planning to sail to the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Cuba, and Central America before continuing on to the Pacific. We just ask for the crew to pay their food and share in the diesal expenses. Could you get to Puerto Rico, if you haven't already found a boat? hope to hear from you, Elizabeth
Old 14-02-2012, 08:05   #10

Hi

I was looking for crew to sail from St Lucia to Australia on a 7 month stroll through Pacific.

The trip and boat purchase has been cancelled but I am now thinking about making the trip crewing for someone else, leaving Caribbean or Panama in June.

So... 53 years old Yachtmaster Offshore with commercial endorsement that will have Ocean theory by the time of the trip could be available.

Fit, able, willing, easy going - looking to amble through the pacific...
Old 17-02-2012, 06:48   #11

Hello,
I replied to you a wile ago saying that i couild only take one more crew,well guess what,a crew member has let me down so i can now take two. we leave Toms River New Jersey Towards the Azores and Brittany France.Passage time say 28 days.

My email is flower_38@lycos.com PLEASE SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND HOME EMAIL ADDRESS. I can send you my resume by return. The any financial contribution is for your food. We run a safe happy ship. I hope this adventure will tempt you both.
Richard "NOVIA" Tartan 34C.
Old 08-03-2012, 21:11   #12

Boat: William Garden design 63'

I will begin a circumnavigation from long beach,California late April or may,2012 on a 63' ketch. Are you interested in sharing exoenses?
Old 08-03-2012, 21:26   #13

Boat: William Garden design 63'

Are you interested in sharing expenses on my 63' ketch circumnavigating commencing aprll-may,2012 from long beach,california?
Old 09-03-2012, 05:52   #14

Boat: Looking for Cat. between 32-40ft to sail around the world From Florida startn 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneline View Post
Professional, fit and adventurous, both have lived and spent extensive time overseas working and adventure traveling. Can communicate in six languages between us. Relaxed, enjoys other cultures. Experienced cooks, divers, team players and very responsible.
Looking to gain sailing knowledge and exposure to blue water sailing.
Hi we have a PDQ 36 & are looking for extra hands , we are in Fortmyers Florida & waiting for deregistering from US. to NZ Flag. should take around 6 weeks then we head south to the Keys & on to Bahamas, Turks etc if your interestead let us know or PM. me welshdiver @ hot mail. com
we are a couple 39 & 49. Do loads of fishing & diving & enjoying life
We dont smoke or do drugs. We get Hi on life.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:56   #15

Hi, don't know if your still watching for a trip of interest. Wife and I are in Key West waiting for a good weather window to head for Isla Mujeres and down to Rio Dulce river of Guatamala. We are on a 1973 model 36' Islander (known as a good "blue water" vessel). Could use additional hands.
another Capt. Jack