Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-12-2015, 10:43   #1

Boat: Laser 16
Send a message via Skype™ to Antonio91
24 years old man desire to sail in the Ocean

Hello,

My name is Antonio, I graduated in Electrical Engineering (Master Degree) two weeks ago at Politecnico of Milan. I have experience in sailing for dinghies and cruisers (a little) in the Mediterranean Sea across Italy where I have a Laser 16. I never sailed in the Ocean, but I am a hard worker, enjoy cooking, and am always looking to go somewhere new. I can meet you wherever you need me to be, it doesn't really matter how long of a voyage, but would prefer something longer than a month. Get back to me with details, and I would love to try to work something out.
I would love to cross the Atlantic Ocean and then go towards the Pacific one trying also to reach Cape Horn.
However I am open-minded to whatever opportunities!

Regards,

Antonio
Old 12-02-2016, 12:22   #2

Re: 24 years old man desire to sail in the Ocean

Hello,

Read your post for you wanting a crew position. I will have a brand new Lagoon 620 coming off the factory line in France. I am going to be doing some additional work after delivery adding more comforts of home. Briefly, plans are to circumnavigate the world seasonally with no strict time line. Do what we want and when we want. Seeing many different places and cultures. Mostly all trade downwind sailing. The boat will be like home with sat phones, internet, and satellite TV as well. Full galley and 4 full staterooms.
I grew up sailing and have sailed extensively in the Caribbean and other places.
If you are interested, then I welcome to hear more from you where we can discuss more things further.

Regards

Tags
sail