Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-01-2015, 06:29   #1

(2) available between Feb-may Caribbean/Central America

Hi Sailors and Captains!

My girlfriend and I have decided to go on a spontaneous big adventure around Central America. While going through stories on the internet of people before us, I became interested in sailing around the Caribbeans.

As this is the dream of my girlfriend, I would like to surprise her with this while we are in Central America!

Now since we don't have any experience in sailing aside from having sailed with my father once or hearing stories from my sailing cousin... this is the perfect adventure we are looking for and would make her very happy!

I am able to tell you everything about us, we are very open and would love to meet and hear about any sailing adventures you may have already had. And if all goes well, we really want to travel with you! So please let me know if you are looking for some crew that is willing to learn or if you know someone who is looking for a crew like us. Thank you very much!

Danny (and Nadezda)

Tags
Caribbean, Central America, rib