Version 3.1 Beta Build 1309 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
129. Correct error on consecutive fast serial
port write() access.
130. Correct possible serial
port read buffer overrun.
131. Correct generic SART target query report.
132. Remove package "libsdl1.2debian" as a dependency for sound.
133. Correct to allow for possible events
from deleted datastreams
134. Add Priority change messages to NMEA
135. Correct Route/Waypoint upload port persistence
136. Set Ownship minumum size (mm) default to 1
137. Remove requirement of active GPS
signal for routepoint GPS
upload from context menu
138. Allow "Activate" of Routes and Routepoints in layers.
139. Correct Journeyman style pencil icon offset (FS#943)
140. Correct True heading timeout watchdog logic (FS#937)
141. Convert Garmin
host mode and Furuno
format upload to global options.
142. Correct Dashboard visibility logic persistence.
143. Correct AIVDO processing for invalid lat/lon (FS#935)(FS#936)
144. Improve AIS
target query format for n/a fields (FS#934)
145. Correct Options->Charts add/delete/apply logic (FS#944)
146. Correct for build option USE_GARMINHOST=OFF (FS#931)
147. Correct for possible Windows ReadFile() error condition. (FS#947)
148. Correct Mac OSX bahavior on app activate/deactivate (FS#938)
149. Correct shared waypoint visibility selection logic (FS#942)
150. Language update
151. Major update to embedded Users Manual. Many thanks to Thomas (cagney)
Release Beta 3.1.1309
Getting very close to a Release Candidate. We need the final .po translation files now, as I expect no more changes to translatable strings, bar any obvious omissions.
Please take a good close look at the embedded Users Manual. cagney has done an outstanding job of pulling this together. This is by far the best documented Open Source program I have ever seen. What is truly amazing is that the documentation
with the Beta. Fantastic!
Please check your Flyspray tasks, and close if satisfied.
Thanks, and Good Luck