Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 04:21   #1

Boat: Maxi 909 - Adalanta
MOB erase?

Hi,

I have tested the program for a couple of weeks and it looks and works nice. It is just one function I canīt find:
How to erase a MOB-mark. I read the WIKI-instruction that says that I should right click on the mark and "delete". I have tried a couple of times but canīt get it working. When I right click on the mark there are no delete function in the menu. Can anybody tell me what I do wrong?
I have Swedish language installed and have not tested with other languages. I have tried to install the program again but my MOB-test marks are still there.

Sven
b_syrsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:46   #2

Boat: Jeanneau Sunshine 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_syrsa View Post
Hi,

I have tested the program for a couple of weeks and it looks and works nice. It is just one function I canīt find:
How to erase a MOB-mark. I read the WIKI-instruction that says that I should right click on the mark and "delete". I have tried a couple of times but canīt get it working. When I right click on the mark there are no delete function in the menu. Can anybody tell me what I do wrong?
I have Swedish language installed and have not tested with other languages. I have tried to install the program again but my MOB-test marks are still there.

Sven
Right clik PRECISELY at the center of the MOB mark and select 'delete mark' (first item at top of the menu) (= 'Radera waypoint' in Swedish )
sailorF54 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mob