Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2016, 15:33   #1

Charts missing from display

I have loaded some Canadian Hydrographic service (CHS) raster charts... using the BSB4 plug in...all went well until I closed Open CPN and then on next starting it again the CHS charts were not on the display.

They are in the 'chart files' and can be reinstalled, but I shouldn't have to do this every time I go into the program.

I've read User Help pretty carefully and don't think I missing any steps...basically I make sure the BSB4 plugin is enabled, highlight the chart file, tick off 'Scan Charts and Update Database' and 'Full Force Data Rebuild' and push 'Apply', as per instructions. The charts load fine, but they not on the display the next time I open the program.

Puzzled and need help!
robpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2016, 22:53   #2

Re: Charts missing from display

This problem seems to have been resolved although I not sure how. It may ahve something to do with a setting that I had which shut down the computer whn I closed the lid (?)
robpat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charts