Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 19:37   #1

Boat: South African built Ocean/Performance 31
Charts, charts and more charts

I have available a very large selection of British Admiralty Charts. These charts cover most of the world. The charts were removed from two Commercial Freight vessels that were heading for the breaker yards due to accidents. Both vessels were in service right up to the accidents and the charts onboard were current issue. I could not see just letting these charts end up in the trash, so I pulled the charts along with many British Admiralty sailing directions and other publications.

I have put the charts in order by chart number. I have not developed any list, too be honest that would just take up to much time. SO….here is the deal,

The charts are sold for 7.50 US each, up to 10 charts. Orders of ten or more the charts are sold at 5.00 each. Plus of course shipping. The charts would be shipped from US zip code 32409, you can figure out the basic shipping cost depending on how you want the charts sent. Please note, the above costs are just to cover my time to ship the charts. I am not trying to make money on these; I just could not see throwing them out.

You need to tell me what charts you want, BY BA CHART NUMBER!. Please understand, I have the charts in a big pile and sorted by number, I do not know what area each chart covers. You just let me know what number(s) you want, I will look through, and let you know if I have that chart(s). Please remember, the cost per chart is my time to send the chart, I need to keep this process as simple as possible.

I have no set price for the publications, make me an offer, just remember the books do weight quite a bit more compared to the charts.

Charts are sent out by order of email, so first call first dibs

The best way to get a hold of me is direct at ocean31@bellsouth.net. Please be patient, as I work offshore and sometimes I am at sea for a long hitch.

Thanks

Jsb/ocean31
Old 02-07-2012, 19:26   #2

Boat: South African built Ocean/Performance 31
Re: Charts, charts and more charts

Charts are all gone. Sold in a bulk lot, So if you did not already have a request in, Sorry.

Thanks for all the replies though. It is good to see the wide range of areas that the requests came in for.

Take care

jsb

Tags
charts