Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Powered Boats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 16:07   #61

Re: Florida to British Virgin Islands - Route on Power ?

Good to hear that you are back home! The marina mgr. position would keep you near the boating community which would fit you perfectly. I do wish you had a better experience in the VI's but so many young people have had the same experience. It was hard for me to deal with the gov. in there strange ways. When we left the USVI i had finally given up and my wife had to deal with the various problems. She did well as the population is MATRICIAL so she could get things done that I would just get into trouble trying to do. By the time we left she would not let me go into town. You could not drive without hassle. Driving while wh__e could get you in real trouble.--Visited your country about 2 years ago and loved it!!! Stay in touch: my email address in captainrayallen@gmail.com.-----GOOD LUCK
captain ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:32   #62

Re: Florida to British Virgin Islands - Route on Power ?

Lostviking I would be more interested in the route you took, time to travel and what issues you encountered as a learning experience for me, thank you!
marlinmike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
British Virgin Islands, florida