Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2019, 13:11   #1

Atlantic crossing US to Europe, Winter '20

Ahoy!

I am planning to make the crossing from the US to Europe in the Winter of 2020 and am looking for a captain that could take me along. I am a climate scientist from Amsterdam, the Netherlands, who has decided never to fly again. Hence, once I am done with current job in Boulder, Colorado, I will want to sail back to Europe. I travelled to Boulder by boat and bike this year, crossing from Spain to the Bahamas in from January to March 2019. I have the required experience and am a great cook, if I do say so myself.

A lot of friends of mine are excited to make the trip with me so if there is a captain out there who is willing to take a few extra young activistic people along , then I can provide!

Cheers,

Joep

ps: totally down to pass through the Azores, I have to buy a shirt for a sailing buddy of mine at Cafe Peter!
JoepvanDijk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atlantic crossing, Europe, rope