Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-02-2011, 21:38   #16

Re: Sex afloat...give it to me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
your girlfriend is just skin n' bones,you need to fatten her up a bit.....

most other cultures prefer their women big

you know I use to be 360lb only 2 years ago...I can asure you my sex life was nil.
otherthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2011, 21:43   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Cement View Post
I have a "regular" house mattress (springs and alla dat) on my 27 footer. I also have foam cushions in the V-berth. In the interest of social science, I am willing to try both to either prove or disprove the theory. If you understand the scientific method, you'll understand all of the variables that must be considered, and the number of data points that will entail.

Besides, does the mattress matter if she's sitting "on the hard"? The boat, I mean.

John
hahaha good one!!!
however lets leave the judging to the womens...this is my girls theory
Old 26-02-2011, 21:49   #18
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 63 custom alloy sloop,macwester26,prout snowgoose 37 elite catamaran!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
your girlfriend is just skin n' bones,you need to fatten her up a bit.....

most other cultures prefer their women big

you know I use to be 360lb only 2 years ago...I can asure you my sex life was nil.
just goes to show what owning a yacht can do for your sex life........., but as a previous poster suggested i belive this needs much more "in depth" scientific research........
atoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2011, 21:51   #19
RTB

Boat: Hunter 36

Quote:
this is my girls theory
To be fair and all, could you put her on and let's hear what she has to say?
RTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2011, 21:56   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTB View Post
To be fair and all, could you put her on and let's hear what she has to say?
she would have fun on this thread...but shes in Ruin Noranda at her best friends wedding...sorry

hopfully other girls will voice up...why i posted here
Old 26-02-2011, 22:12   #21
RTB

Well, it is a good thread. Sorry she isn't around to join in.

I have a question...if she's on top, does it matter what kind of mattress you have? Not to mention all the handholds, masts, and other things to hold on to.....then, there's the dinghy......and...
Old 26-02-2011, 22:13   #22
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 63 custom alloy sloop,macwester26,prout snowgoose 37 elite catamaran!

on another note,if you are 360 pounds,and nearly twice her age,you might want to keep your credit cards hidden..........

in cluded some othe famous quotes on sex,particlarly like the one by rod stewart.....

I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."
--Tom Clancy

"You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither."
--Steve Martin

"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."
--Woody Allen

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."
--Rodney Dangerfield

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL."
--Lynn Lavner

"Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist."
--Matt Barry

"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
--George Burns

"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are unimportant."
--George Burns

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships."
--Sharon Stone

"My girlfriend always laughs during sex ---no matter what she's reading."
--Steve Jobs (Founder, Apple Computers)

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
--Jack Nicholson

" Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
--Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady -- and you didn't think Barbara had a sense of humour)

"Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
--Robin Williams

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."
--Roseanne

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
--Billy Crystal

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful."
--Robert De Niro

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"
--Dustin Hoffman

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked."
--Jerry Seinfeld

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."
--Rod Stewart

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
--Robin Williams
atoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2011, 22:21   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTB View Post
Well, it is a good thread. Sorry she isn't around to join in.

I have a question...if she's on top, does it matter what kind of mattress you have? Not to mention all the handholds, masts, and other things to hold on to.....then, there's the dinghy......and...

I think she was generalising a little...but surly she will have something to say.

my question was if life aboard has changed your sex life...seems to me its a change for the better???
Old 26-02-2011, 22:51   #24
RTB

I told my wife "buying the boat was worth it for the sex alone". I have read from other long-time cruisers, that overall health improves. Lower blood pressure, and many other health benefits. I believe them, because when we get to the boat things go to "island time". Stress is a killer, including a couples sex life.

At least, that's the way it is for us. Hopefully, you will get plenty of replies. Great tiltle to your thread. Who could resist?
Old 26-02-2011, 23:14   #25

yah the title was a catcher...but the subject is sirious...my girls is studying in psycology and working part time...shes where I was many years ago (the stress life)

I have never sailed nor do I know anyone who embraced this life...my views as I said are romanticised with nice picture of the tropical sea in all her glory...to my eyes this is the best life one can wish for...however iv been aronde long enough to understand that material possesions dont make one happy...I can live the simple life and not feel the need for much other then health food shelter and a few good friends...she on the other hand fears that she may feel trapped on a boat...and this may affect not only her sex life but her health in general, this eventho we both understand that being more active and feeding on better foods in less polution is a good thing...I can understand at her age that sexuality is a primer concern.
cheers
Old 27-02-2011, 00:01   #26

Boat: Beneteau 40CC Oceanus 1998

From a girls perspective...answer is it's all good.

Life is more relaxed, time spent together is quality which we girls like as a prelude, there are very little other distractions (work, phones, kids, housework, blah blah)

Yeah I say sex aboard and health in general is 100% improved

Go forth and test the theory

Good Luck
Clare
EllanVannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 00:35   #27

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Moody 31

Quote:
your right about that...that is what scared her last week when she naped while i got some work done.
Steve, for goodness sake, the poor girl is trying have a snooze sharing a bed with a boom, spinnaker pole and some old sails. You need to start thinking like girls do. So clear out the junk from the fore peak. Add some little cushions and seat throws, curtains if there windows etc. Choose a passionate colour like red and make it inviting.

Pete
Attached Images

Pete7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 00:39   #28

Boat: Beneteau 40CC Oceanus 1998

LOLOLL I second that.....and if its at all smelly or worse sticky......forget it mate!!!!

Ah the v-berth that is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete7 View Post
Steve, for goodness sake, the poor girl is trying have a snooze sharing a bed with a boom, spinnaker pole and some old sails. You need to start thinking like girls do. So clear out the junk from the fore peak. Add some little cushions and seat throws, curtains if there windows etc. Choose a passionate colour like red and make it inviting.

Pete
EllanVannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 01:14   #29

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Moody 31

Better still, tell her what you want to do then ask her to choose what cushions and throws she wants. That way she gets to feel its a shared boat and she has an input into it.

Viv chose our boat after I short listed a couple. She chose the interior stuff and the new curtains. They were pink velour all very 1980s style and just had to go. We found some nice material with boat prints on it during a trip to France and she had a local dress maker copy the original curtains. Sorted, she now believes she has added her touch to the boat and it has become a second home.

Pete
Pete7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 01:28   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete7 View Post

Pete
but but dhe wanted to come...I thold her I was gona take of the chainplate

I agree the boat is a mess and it was -27 that day in the boat...the kerosene heater took care of this in minuts...but still the boat is not inviting yet...at least it smells nice
I like your idea of letting her chouse, but she cant visualise like I do, all she sees is a big mess
once the boat is painted in biege and white I am sure she will say something about cusins and curtains