Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-11-2009, 10:47   #31
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Engineer View Post
zeehag, my friend, did you pursue any charges?

There should be a site for vermin like that to be reported.

No Names....Just "If a bearded guy with a Boat name S/V "Farkledarkle" asks to crew with him....don't"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
2 sides to a story.... Listen to the other side before banging your head.... she may have needed to go.
some folks do not know how to operate their boats and havent the mentality understand they donot GET money when they PROMISE free vacation..LOL.....free vacation means just that.....having to fork over dough when that promise has been made....as for the finding other side to story--there are many liars involved in this everlasting episode .....the fortunate thing is they are all on the side of the liar skipper--lol----some of the lies have been found to be unfounded by many of the specatators..LOL....and my current skipper is available for comment--we go out again in jan for another over 3500 miles to be sailed...lol....so far --6 months and 3500 miles--with kat.....
no i have not pursued charges--he is not able to obtain the crew he seeks---lol--is karma enough......
as far as me having NEEDED to go...that was solely because my monies had run out lol...and perhaps because he wasnt able to yell at me as i knew what to do under situations he couldnt handle lol, thereby anticipating his needs at the helm and he didnt like that either......LOL
zeehag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
provisioning