Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Cooking and Provisioning: Food & Drink
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-11-2015, 13:57   #1

Boat: Bock, 14'
Re: Need Cooking-While-Under-Way Advice for a Work of Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by facciatosta View Post
She may need to learn how to secure the pots while under way. That is not to mention that in some latitudes it is stinky hot especially with gas stove on, boat is inclined, water is splashing from portholes etc. Slippery floor.Cook better to have iron stomach too. May be she will reconsider? On the photo it is the stove that is horizontal Not the boat
Oh my goodness--mustn't let my cook see that picture! She's not allowed to reconsider--the plot is counting on her boarding that boat! For her sake, though, I will make sure there are "fiddles" installed on that stovetop!

Tags
cooking