Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2016, 18:30   #1

Rudder & Tiller for 1985 O'Day 26 - $350 OBO

This is the original rudder and tiller for a 1985 O'Day 26 trailerable sailboat. The rudder is fiberglass with stainless steel hardware. The fiberglass has some scratches but is in good condition for it's age. I see no visible cracks or blisters. The stainless hardware is also in good shape. The tiller has a crack where it mounts to the rudder which I think can be repaired satisfactorily.

Contact me for pics.

The previous owner of this boat replaced this rudder and tiller with an aftermarket pop-up rudder a few years ago, otherwise it would still be on the boat.

I thought about keeping it as a spare but I don't have the room and would rather see another O'Day 26 owner get some use out of it.

This item is available for pickup in Punta Gorda at no additional charge. I will deliver it within a 30 mile radius of 33983 for no additional charge. Cash only.

If you want it shipped, contact me and we will figure out the packing and shipping charge.
ralga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2020, 14:55   #2

Boat: St. Francis 44
Re: Rudder & Tiller for 1985 O'Day 26 - $350 OBO

I see there was no response to this post. You don't, by any chance still have this, do you?? (321)863-1455 Gary Swift
Swiftboats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2020, 18:37   #3

Re: Rudder & Tiller for 1985 O'Day 26 - $350 OBO

Gary

I sold it a while back. Good luck. Btw the reason I sold it is because the previous owner replaced it with a pop up rudder. Works great in southwest Florida on the gulf side.

Rick
ralga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rudder