Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-06-2017, 12:29   #1

Post Looking to sail!

Hello, I am looking to get some experience out at sea, I have spent time on ships, though never on a sailboat and have always wanted to learn how to sail and how to take care of a sailboat. I am a young strong 20 year old and am very hard working and mature. I can be available within a weeks notice and am available until the 12th of August. I am very handy and am very mechanically inclined (have done own engine swaps and stuff of that sort). I do not have any experience on sailboats, but am very eager to learn, I am willing to do all the hard work that is necessary (cleaning, night watches, cooking, diving). I do have a Junior open water diving license, can get an upgrade to just open water if you would like. I would like to at least arrive in the USA or leave from the USA if possible, unless if paid. Will work for free.

I can provide a criminal background and other documents, also will allow captain to look through my belongings.

Email me at Atom@Possing.com

Thanks,
Adam
Apossing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 17:26   #2

Re: Looking to sail!

Bump.
Old 20-06-2017, 18:05   #3

Boat: Beneteau First 375

The world is a big place. Might help if you let people know where you're located.
sandy stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 18:13   #4

Ah yes, I am located in Seattle Washington, I can travel anywhere in the USA as I have a lot of airline money left that I need to use.

Tags
sail