Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-06-2021, 15:51   #1

Thumbs up Eastern Seaboard or Beyond

Hello,

I'm currently located in NC, and available to crew. I'm a 25 year IT professional with a family and a long-time dream to go cruising while the kids are kids. Interested in crewing to help you while gaining more experience on the water.

Relevant experience: grew up sailing a sunfish, many days out on an 18' Boston Whaler, delivery crew of race boat Annapolis to Charleston, random boat charters, completed ASA 101, 103, and 104 sailing courses, 40 hours private pilot training, commercial drivers license, lived outdoors for 6 months over winter on A.T. thru-hike, fit, responsible, easy to get along with, and capable.

If you're a responsible captain looking for help moving a seaworthy vessel, please reach out by private message.

Thanks!
sailingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2021, 16:22   #2

Re: Eastern Seaboard or Beyond

hi this garyg...just put a post up...check it out. Guatemala to cape cod ma. 774 392 0572
garyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2021, 04:20   #3

I will be cruising down to at least NC late summer / early fall. Might go to Florida. Currently located in Pasadena, Maryland (just north of Annapolis) from where I'll be departing for ports south. Last winter I went down the ICW to Stuart, FL and back up.

I have a 52 ft trawler (2 cabins / 2 heads). This boat is my first first. I have had it 3 years which is pretty much the extend of my boating experience. I don't party and don't do drugs. In bed by 9 up by 6.

I'm looking of a good deckhand to manage the lines / anchor and to help with navigating / piloting.

Let me know if you are available and interested. Text me at: 330-466-2703

Trawler Tom
Trawler Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2021, 04:33   #4
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Tom [& Garry & Fish].

GordMay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 09:19   #5

I have obtained a crew and am no longer in need.

Thank you,
Trawler Tom
Old 09-08-2021, 09:20   #6

[QUOTE=Trawler Tom;3435357]I will be cruising down to at least NC late summer / early fall. Might go to Florida. Currently located in Pasadena, Maryland (just north of Annapolis) from where I'll be departing for ports south. Last winter I went down the ICW to Stuart, FL and back up.

I have a 52 ft trawler (2 cabins / 2 heads). This boat is my first first. I have had it 3 years which is pretty much the extend of my boating experience. I don't party and don't do drugs. In bed by 9 up by 6.

I'm looking of a good deckhand to manage the lines / anchor and to help with navigating / piloting.

Let me know if you are available and interested. Text me at: 330-466-2703

Trawler Tom

PS: I have obtained a crew and am no longer in need...thanks. Tralwer Tom