Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-03-2020, 06:31   #1
Marine Service Provider

Covid 19 and Yacht Deliveries

Considering that the Covid 19 virus has basically "shut down" annual yacht migration, the season is becoming shorter and shorter. The safe window will close towards the middle of June. In the last two weeks, I have had numerous inquiries regarding ports in the US being open. And, if open, is a quarantine period required upon arrival? I have checked with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and found ports to be open with no quarantine required. As a 100 ton sail and power captain, I am offering my services to those who wish to have their boat delivered north and fly home. I have very experienced crew available and, along with my services, we will deliver your boat to its destination in as good or better shape than when we left with her. Respond to this thread and we will exchange more personal information.

Tags
yacht