Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2017, 02:14   #1

Couple looking for a job

Hello,

Couple looking for a job.

Him , Zbig (from Poland, 55 years old) :

Many years experience on the blue waters Certificate of Competence RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore with commercial endorsement. I have plenty of experience, excellent knowledge of navigation, mechanical operations, cruise preparing, daily maintenance, painting, varnishing, provisioning and good with water sports.
I speak fluent Polish, rightly English and some Russian and Spanish. I am familiar with sailing on sailing yachts (also catamarans and Turkish Guleta), motor yachts ( steel and fiberglass) and Tall Ships even as a 1st mate. I have experience in Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Pacific voyages. I have already crossed the following seas: the North Sea, the Mediterranean Sea, the Baltic Sea and the Caribbean Sea.
I am an easy going man with a positive attitude towards work.I am an interesting person who loves adventure. I like to learn new things.

Her, Rosalin (from Italy, 37 years old) :

4 years experience in the restaurants as a waitress, 6 year experience as a crew cook and a charter Chef. She has experience in: full exterior wash downs, table setting, interior detailing, flowers arranging, basic wine, laundry, inventories, provisioning, cooking, ironing. Deck skills, good with sails, excellent tender driving skills and most important fast learner. She speak fluent Italy, well English and some French and Spanish. She has certificates : PBL 2, PSSR, Seafarer medical certificate and Short range radio certificate RYA. Her hobbies is: cooking, reading, traveling, running, swimming, music, tennis and yoga.

We have certificates STCW- 95 and Eng-1, Security awareness for seafarer and elementary First Aid.

We are really fit team and not afraid of hard work. Good with people, always with a smile on our faces. Easy going, always stepping up when needed.
We don't smoke or drink alcohol, don't take drugs, don't have a tattoos or body piercings.
We are available on short notice, currently based in Poland and Italy but we are willing to move anywhere.
We can provaide our CV-s and a list of references upon request should you be interested in our application.

My email adress : skipper(dot)zbig(at)gmail(dot)com

Best regards,

Skipper Zbig

and
Chef Rosalin
metrobeale is offline   Reply With Quote