Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-11-2021, 10:06   #1

Chef/mate on 50ft. Sailing Catamaran (Paid)

Captain is seeking a friendly, energetic and accredited chef/mate to join S/V Tahina's 2021/22 charter season in the Exumas chain in the Bahamas. Current STCW and sailing + cooking resume required. 7, 10 and 14-day charters for up to 6 guests.

Responsibilities include menu planning, provisioning and cooking, assisting with cleaning, line handling, anchoring assistance and charter turnovers. Kitesurfing, diving and/or Bahamas experience not required but desirable.

Separate accommodations.

US Citizens or Green Card only.

Report for season start 1/1/2022 Florida East Coast - passage to George Town. Season runs through 6/30/2022.

Contact for more information.
laraortiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 07:36   #2

Boat: Fourwinns. 24
Re: Chef/mate on 50ft. Sailing Catamaran (Paid)

Hi more info please Steve.girardin@yahoo.com
steve.girardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2021, 09:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.girardin View Post
Hi more info please Steve.girardin@yahoo.com

Hello, I love sailing. I have sailed around the Abaco Islands on a 38ft Hunter. We raced in the Abaco Regetta in 2010, which placed 2nd. I sailed around the Puerto Rico Spanish Islands and many other beautiful places. I received my 101, 102, 104 from water sailing">Blue Water Sailing School in Ft Lauderdale during the winter of 2016/2017. I am signed up to get my STCW certification in Jacksonville, Fl on January 24th till 28th, 2022. I’m also applying for my TWIC card. I have a BFA from the University of Arizona, 2006. I am a metal sculptress. My studio is in Pa but it’s going on the market in the spring. I do not have a culinary degree but I am able to think outside the box and I would be-able to create delicious meals. If you’re still looking for help, I would be available in February to fly out from Tampa Bay, Florida.
Thanks, Eileen Attachment 250272
DestinationSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2021, 09:25   #4

Chef/mate on 50ft. Sailing Catamaran (Paid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinationSky View Post
Hello, I love sailing. I have sailed around the Abaco Islands on a 38ft Hunter. We raced in the Abaco Regetta in 2010, which placed 2nd. I sailed around the Puerto Rico Spanish Islands and many other beautiful places. I received my 101, 102, 104 from Blue Water Sailing School in Ft Lauderdale during the winter of 2016/2017. I am signed up to get my STCW certification in Jacksonville, Fl on January 24th till 28th, 2022. I’m also applying for my TWIC card. I have a BFA from the University of Arizona, 2006. I am a metal sculptress. My studio is in Pa but it’s going on the market in the spring. I do not have a culinary degree but I am able to think outside the box and I would be-able to create delicious meals. If you’re still looking for help, I would be available in February to fly out from Tampa Bay, Florida.
Thanks, Eileen Attachment 250272

Attachment 250273
Old 25-12-2021, 09:28   #5

Thanks again

Tags
catamaran, chef, sail, sailing