Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-07-2022, 15:39   #1

Boat: Hunter 34
2022 Harvest Moon Regatta

A little early but wanted to get this out there in hope to find a boat to crew on for the 2022 Harvest Moon Regatta.

About Me:

I love to learn, and I don't like conflict, so I get along with almost everyone. I am tech savvy, 34 years old, family man, and work in business management. My hobbies are my boat and building motorcycles. I am mechanically inclined.

Sailing Experience: ASA 101, 103, 104, 114. I own a 1984 Hunter 34 which I am continually rebuilding and sailing almost every weekend in Oklahoma in club races and cruising with my wife and 11 year old. I have done all the maintenance and heavy refit work on my boat. Including diesel, electrical, fiberglass, carpentry, canvas, etc... One bareboat charter in BVI under my belt.

I don't have much spinnaker experience but willing to do anything needing done on a boat to learn and gain experience, spinnaker or not.

I can take instruction and criticism well.

Will provide my own safety gear.

I'm roughly 8 hours away from Galveston area, so meeting up several times before the regatta is not possible but I would be willing to come down at least one weekend to race on your boat ahead of the actual Harvest Moon Regatta.

I may be willing to crew back to Galveston Bay area, depending on your planned length of stay in Port A.
Artey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
regatta