Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > General Sailing Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-03-2019, 09:27   #1

Would Like To Rent A Sailboat

Hello Forum, I’m new to the forum but would like any and all inputs and advice.
I lived on a sailboat for three years out of the Tallahassee area on a 35 foot Morgan.Got to know the boat really well.Did engine work, sail repair/replacement, rigging, replacing hardware and dealing with corrosion, just general boat maintenance.Went sailing numerous times with a few over-nighters.The boat belonged to a friend of mine who I retired with from the military.As he found another job nowhere close to Tallahassee, the boat went with him.We sailed it from Hernando Beach to Biloxi.A great sailing adventure.After that, we parted ways.I’ve been looking for another for another since.That’s been about 10 years ago.
I would like to spend a few days ashore with an owner to get acquainted the vessel, spend about a week out cruising the gulf, and upon return, see if the fire is still in my blood as it is now. Didn’t know if anyone out there would feel comfortable renting their boat for a week.Please drop me an email if interested.We’ll work out the price.Help a retiree with his dreams!!hdcatfish727@yahoo.comLooking to hear from you!!
hdcatfish727 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, sail, sailboat