Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2020, 11:51   #1

Sextant love

I have reveal a MacGregor 25, I have done a great job it look amazing. I have never sailed before I am almost ready to put it on the water but there is something I don't understand only the end of the bow is a drain hole about 2 inch diameter that goes down for the water to drain like rain or else dang on the back of the boat is another 2 inch hole I thinking those to shoot connect together somehow but I cannot picture how could I connect them don't send the water come into the boat from the ocean easy like some kind of box between the two pipes so the water won't come up please can anyone help me I have ideas but I like to know how it really works so I can finally golf saving ☺⛵
electricdog.jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 15:46   #2

Boat: 38 roberts ketch
Re: Sextant love

try asking Yoda directly, via the force, he might be able to understand your grammar...
charliehows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 18:17   #3

Boat: Alajuela 33
Re: Sextant love

I’m guessing English is not your native language.
From what I could gather, you say you have a drain hole near the bow? That would be odd. Do you have a picture?
You also have a drain hole at the back? If that is in the cockpit, that would be expected, it would drain through a connected hose out through the transom at about water level.
What year is the boat?
japawil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sextant